Thursday, April 18, 2013

Japanese special class : story of "Going to buy gloves"


On 9th March, we had a Japanese special class, we studied about a story "Going to buy gloves".  Of course, it is very difficult for the students to master all the Kanji appearing in the story.  My aim of this class was at imaging the story of mother fox and child fox, learning basic words, and being familiar with the Japanese pronunciation through the story.   Firstly, I explained story line, and then started to explain the sentences one by one.  Lastly, I drew pictures about the words which appeared on the story on blackboard.  I gave Japanese class teacher an audio data so that the students can listen to it anytime on the computers in our school.  I would like to give them more opportunities to come in touch with Japanese language.








No comments:

Post a Comment